The outdoor paradise Val di Fassa.
On Saturday 10 June 2023 (8.30-15.30), the Sellaronda, the tour of the passes around the Sella Group (Passo Sella, Gardena, Campolongo and Pordoi), is closed to motorized traffic and reserved for lovers of 2 wheels. The Dolomite roads will be reserved for bikes only: racing, mountain-bikes, tandems, unicycles. Sellaronda Bike Day offers to be able to admire the Dolomite panoramas, enjoy a stop on the passes and in the mountain villages along the route, pedal in company, 16km and 1600mt difference in altitude to be enchanted by our Dolomites.
- Accommodation for 3 days with half board
- Dream rich breakfast buffet with a wide selection of vitamin-rich products (with home made mountain honey) & home made biscuits and cakes, egg dishes
- Dinner: daily choice of set menus with a selection of crisp salads and vegetables & hors d'oeuvres (and a vegetarian set menu also)
- Wellness area
- Laundry service (for a fee);
- available equipment for small and quick repairs, bike washing area (to be requested);
- courtesy shower to freshen up before departure (towel, soap and shampoo for a fee)
- High-speed wireless internet connection is available
- Partecipation to the varied Val di Fassa Active program on request.
- Val di Fassa Guest Card
- -10% QC Terme Dolomiti
Half board € 88.-person/day